Don't forget...

*Please scroll down for more pictures of things I've done. I wouldn't want you to miss anything since my additions have been coming pretty often! Looks like I'm getting the hang of this blogging thing, after all. Thanks for visiting, Debbie

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My 2nd Rose Blossom Garden Challenge

The challenges for this involve projects that are designed using the Close To My Heart exclusive
Art Philosophy cricut cartridge and a certain designated key/page for each challenge, this time we were to use the Mother's Day keys on page 74 in the booklet. This one was an easy one for me as it is almost Mother's Day and I am lucky to still have my mother with me. Enjoy!








































Below you can see the inside of the card and then a close up of the detail work on the front.





I was trying to put the bottom two next to each other but couldn't manage it. Thanks for stopping by.
Hope to see you again soon!
Debbie
                                                                        
         

15 comments:

  1. Oh Debbie! This is such a pretty card and the bouquet you have built is beyond words! Absolutely lovely card, and your mother is really going to enjoy this. We so appreciate that you played with us again!! Come back tomorrow for another fun challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! I love the layered flowers. So pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at the Rose Blossom Garden Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely amazing! Your mother is going to be so happy!! I love how the colors fade. I know there is lots of love put into this. Thank you for this beautiful inspiration and for playing along with the Rose Blossom Garden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! I love, love, LOVE what you did with the tulips! Just gorgeous! lThanks so much for playing along with the Rose Blossom Garden. I hope to see your work in future challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it too! And the photography (especially the last picture) is top-notch! Those flowers really are amazing! I might have to steal this idea and send a card to my mother in law! She'd just love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Katey, that would sure beat a Hallmark card! Aren't you a doll for commenting on the photography. My husband told me we needed to have our sons wife over to take pictures for this but they live too far away to come home every time I post. Thanks again for your nice words and I hope to see your blog soon!

      Delete
  6. Beautifully done! This is so unique and your Mother is going to be so happy to recieve this! We sure appreciate you playing along at the Rose garden and look forward to seeing more of of your art!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I love this card. The details are perfect. Thanks for playing along with us again at Rose Blossom garden.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks everyone. It was really fun to make. I find it very therapeutic to just craft away part of a day!

      Delete
  9. Congrats on being our first Top Blossom! Your beautiful card fits right in with the garden theme as well. Hope you come back and share some more of your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So amazing, and all from just paper! The gradations in colour and size are so well done. Well-deserved "Blossom" award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ladies, I have had the card in hiding at my house so my mom didn't see it till today, Mother's Day. It was in the contest for the end of April so I enjoyed the contest and all the fun of winning then kind of put it aside. I almost forgot to give it to her today, the intended gift day. It's hard to make something ahead because by now I am thinking of the next project. Thanks for all the nice comments and I will see you again soon, I hope. Debbie May

      Delete
  11. Beautiful, Beautiful card! I love the dimensional flowers--so clever and unique. Congrats on being the Rose Blossom of the Month Award Winner--you truly deserve that honor with this card!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete