Don't forget...

*Please scroll down for more pictures of things I've done. I wouldn't want you to miss anything since my additions have been coming pretty often! Looks like I'm getting the hang of this blogging thing, after all. Thanks for visiting, Debbie

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Super Workshop/Crop Update

Hello again,
I have had to change the date of my big Workshop/Crop to August 17th, 2013. I had trouble securing the location I had wanted and am pleased to announce that we will be meeting at New Life Christian Academy in Kimbal, Michigan from 9:00a.m. till 7:00 p.m.
Please e-mail me at debbiemay3115@yahoo.com if you have questions or would like to register. Please see previous post (I changed the date in it to August 17th) for more information about the Workshop/Crop.
I am getting more excited about this event every day.
Thanks for stopping by,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment