Don't forget...

*Please scroll down for more pictures of things I've done. I wouldn't want you to miss anything since my additions have been coming pretty often! Looks like I'm getting the hang of this blogging thing, after all. Thanks for visiting, Debbie

Friday, July 26, 2013

Puns of Praise Little Cards

Hello there!!
It's has been a long time since I posted and it's not because I haven't been busy, I have.
This summer break has gone so fast that I can hardly believe it. It is already the end of July and I am starting my yearly 'pout' about school starting way too soon.
I have been busy with my scrapbooking business and all the latest from Close To My Heart. We are wrapping up the Spring/Summer catalog and getting ready to debut the new Fall/Winter catalog. Oh boy, are we all in for some fun. The new products and paper collections are gorgeous and I can't wait to dig into the packages of new items I ordered.
But first, I would like to share with you the set of cards we did the other night in my monthly Card Class. We used the CTMH stamp set- Puns of Praise, and made a nice little set featuring each of the seven stamps in the set. This set will not appear in the Fall/Winter catalog but can still be purchased until January. The set number is C1535. If you'd like to purchase this set for yourself, please click over to my Close To My Heart site. While you are there you will be able to browse the specials and as always, check out the 'While Supplies Last' section for last minute goodies!
Here you go:
From Left to Right top: Looking Good, Time flies when I'm with you, You're the light of my life, You're sew thoughtful, You're magnificent
bottom: You're a picture of perfection, I'm your biggest fan.


























I used Kraft Paper for all of the bases and made envelopes for the little ones from the Kraft Paper, also.
For the two larger cards I used Colonial White Envelopes. These were fun and the ladies enjoyed them
and had some clever ideas about who they would be good for.
Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you again soon!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment