Don't forget...

*Please scroll down for more pictures of things I've done. I wouldn't want you to miss anything since my additions have been coming pretty often! Looks like I'm getting the hang of this blogging thing, after all. Thanks for visiting, Debbie

Monday, March 25, 2013

Hand-stamped To Coordinate!

Hi Friends,
I have been busy playing in the ink and wanted to share what I have come up with so far. I am just finishing the second Roxie Workshop (see two posts below) and decided to create some coordinating papers to go along with the ones I had from Close To My Heart.
The black solid one in the back has clear-embossing on the roses. It's a bit of a classy punch to the set. I liked the Argyle A LOT because I have sons and some of my friends were requesting more 'guy' themes with my layouts and classes. (I have grand-daughters now so please cut me some slack-smile here! I LOVE all the girly colors and patterns I can use now!)


I think if you click on the picture it will help you see more detail. This was fun! I have been an inky mess this week. Have some fun of your own and try something new. Close To My Heart has amazing re-inkers that allow you to really think (and stamp and splatter and brush....) outside of your box.
Talk to you soon,
Debbie

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you do with this beautiful papers you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathleen, and thanks for stopping by. I sold all but the Argyle last night at my workshop. Guess I'll have to make some more to play with. I'm kind of attached to the Argyle though- it took the longest!

    ReplyDelete