Don't forget...

*Please scroll down for more pictures of things I've done. I wouldn't want you to miss anything since my additions have been coming pretty often! Looks like I'm getting the hang of this blogging thing, after all. Thanks for visiting, Debbie

Monday, May 20, 2013

Drawing Winners for May

Good Morning!
I have Winners to announce: Carolyn Burch and ahoffman are the names my son drew from my followers.
If this is you or you know who these names belong to, you have till Saturday to e-mail me at debbiemay3115@yahoo.com to tell me where to send your small thank-you prize. How fun is that?
Thanks to all my followers and occasional viewers for checking up on what I've been working on or making. The blog helps to motivate me to keep playing and creating with paper, inks and stamps.
Have a great week and I look forward to 'seeing' you all again real soon.
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment