Don't forget...

*Please scroll down for more pictures of things I've done. I wouldn't want you to miss anything since my additions have been coming pretty often! Looks like I'm getting the hang of this blogging thing, after all. Thanks for visiting, Debbie

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My Second 25th Birthday! prize drawing.

Hi Ladies,
In honor of my second 25th Birthday (the first one was more than 25 years ago) I am going to offer you a chance to receive at least $25.00 in free Close To My Heart products. It will really be quite simple for you.
Just click on over to my CTMH website and place an order of at least $25.00. For every $25.00 you order, before shipping and tax, your name will be put into a drawing. This is only for the rest of the month of March as this is my actual birthday month. On April 1st, I will draw a name from orders collected between now and  the end of March to win $25.00 in hostess rewards. I will contact the winner and have you tell me what you would like from the select hostess products in our current catalog. If you order $150.00 or more from the catalog, you will qualify for $25.00 in select product hostess rewards plus your name will be put in the drawing six times! How cool is that?! You might also like to contact your friends for outside orders to make your chances of winning even better.
Thanks for stopping by and if you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me at: debbiemay3115@yahoo.com

Happy Shopping from Debbie, The Birthday Girl



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your idea for a 2nd 25th celebration....great marketing idea! My birthday is also in March but I still have 2 yrs to go before I celebrate my 2nd 25th....I am filing this idea away for future refrence :-0
    Carolyn @ iamthecraftylady.com

    ReplyDelete