Don't forget...

*Please scroll down for more pictures of things I've done. I wouldn't want you to miss anything since my additions have been coming pretty often! Looks like I'm getting the hang of this blogging thing, after all. Thanks for visiting, Debbie

Sunday, March 31, 2013

I DID IT!!! (Up-dated Sunday at 2:45 p.m.)

Oh My Gosh! I am so excited. I just checked and I have OVER 4000 views since I started my blog 4 months ago! And just for that I am having a prize drawing for my wonderful followers. Tomorrow evening, April 1st, I will draw 4 names to receive a little thank you from me. I thought if I had you sign in your e-mail address that I would be able to contact you if you are the winner but I think I was wrong. If you are one of the winners, I will post on here tomorrow and then have you e-mail me your address. So check back to see if you win. This is so fun! If you are not yet a follower of mine, please take the time to do that now. You still have time to get in on this drawing.
I have a blast doing this. I am not one to enter art shows with my paintings but for some reason I really like being able to post the scrapbooking things I have made. Go figure. So Thanks to all of you that take the time to check up on me and especially those of you who check often.
OK, sign in, you have till about 6 p.m. on April 1st. (And no, this isn't a joke...)

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment