Don't forget...

*Please scroll down for more pictures of things I've done. I wouldn't want you to miss anything since my additions have been coming pretty often! Looks like I'm getting the hang of this blogging thing, after all. Thanks for visiting, Debbie

Friday, May 17, 2013

May 17th 2013 and 6000+ views!!!

Hello everyone!!
I have had my blog for almost 5 solid months and have just passed the 6000 view count. How cool is that?!! As promised I will do a drawing from my followers in the next day or so. This time I will choose 2 followers to win a small thank-you gift and then post the winners 'stage name' on the blog. If I don't hear back from them within a week, I will choose someone else. This way I won't go bonkers trying to find you. I will do the drawing no later than Sunday evening so that will leave time for those of you that aren't signed up as followers to get in on the fun.
Thanks for a great five months and I look forward to many more with you!!
Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on that milestone! Your artwork is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete