Don't forget...

*Please scroll down for more pictures of things I've done. I wouldn't want you to miss anything since my additions have been coming pretty often! Looks like I'm getting the hang of this blogging thing, after all. Thanks for visiting, Debbie

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hello and Happy New Year!
I have been busy with family and travel since your last visit. After Christmas we headed to Florida for a few days with my aunt. We spent the end of the vacation at Jetty Park in Cocoa Beach, right on the Ocean. We were camping and were able to walk to the pier for fishing and sun. The canal that the pier runs along is the shipping channel for cruise ships, commercial shrimp boats, pleasure boats and wild life! We saw dolphins jumping in the water not fifty feet from us and right at the water line below our feet were sea turtles. Being from Michigan and used to raccoons being something that you rarely see during the day, it came as quite a surprise to see a Mama Raccoon strolling down the pier looking for snacks for her new babies. Man, are things different in the south! I have to say that the salsa at La Cantina didn't disappoint. If you find yourself in Cocoa Beach, stop by and try the chips and salsa. Best ever!
Now that I am home and have the laundry done and the Christmas Tree down, I have been working on my project for this months scrapbooking club. We call it 2nd Monday Club. I would imagine you already figured out what day of the month we meet! We will be doing 2 cards and a bonus 'bag' project. I used the La Belle Vie paper from close to my heart with a few extra embellishments.
The card on the left is layered with a black embossed bouquet. The stamp is from the January Stamp of the Month by close to my heart. A beautiful and versatile set. The little bag in the middle is a cut from the ctmh exclusive cricut cartridge. Wouldn't this be so sweet filled with treats for your beloved? The card on the right  is an idea I saw by a fellow consultant, Dawn Montagano. I changed it up a bit and added an 'I Love You' cut from the cricut cartridge. A few pink gems add a bit of sparkle in the corners. Enjoy!  (I'm going to try and add the picture now........)

Wow, it worked! That was the first time I actually did my own 'add a picture'!!!! I hope it comes out clear for you and you are able to see the details. I love the color combination and think they will be a big hit with my club.
Thanks for visiting and I hope to hear from you soon. Now that I am getting the hang of this (sort of) I just might be posting more often. I did a TON of projects with the 'Whoo's Your Valentine' kit that is being offered this month on my ctmh site. Hop on over and order a few and check out the other amazing supplies that we offer.
Talk to ya soon,
Debbie




No comments:

Post a Comment