Don't forget...

*Please scroll down for more pictures of things I've done. I wouldn't want you to miss anything since my additions have been coming pretty often! Looks like I'm getting the hang of this blogging thing, after all. Thanks for visiting, Debbie

Saturday, February 9, 2013

I Love You A Latte

Hello, good to see you again!
I am really getting into this Valentine thing this year. Not since the kids were little and we were making and signing all the little cards for classmates have I had so much fun with Valentines!
I want to introduce a really special part of my family to you today. My son Taylor started a home-based coffee business last year and we are all very proud of him and have been spoiled to be able to have fresh roasted- fresh ground coffee whenever we want. He hasn't gone global yet, but is building a nice little clientele in our home town. With a little help from my husband Brett, Taylor has built his own coffee been roaster from the ground up! His company is called Ground Level Coffee....kind of a play on words. He has beans from different parts of the world and sells ground or whole-bean coffee in a variety of roasts. When he is roasting or grinding, the smell is absolutely Heavenly!
I decided to showcase his coffee this month with a card that was inspired by a Close To My Heart friend, Dawn Mantagano. Below is my take on her 'Love You A Latte' card.


Of course you know I used ctmh products to create the card. The stamp set is called Cup of Cheer and is item #B1404  in the catalog. The stamp set includes a coffee pot, cup of steaming coffee, a little spoon and some phrases. I used the 'I Love You A Latte' on the front of the cup. To open my card, you simply slip the insulator wrap off and the card folds open to reveal the sentiment inside. All of the cuts for the card can be done with the Art Philosophy cartridge that we carry. 
All of this talk about coffee has me ready to go pour a cup for myself! While I do that, why not grab yourself a cup and check out my ctmh site? If you feel like a bargain, don't miss the 'While Supplies Last' section.
Have a wonderful day and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment