Don't forget...

*Please scroll down for more pictures of things I've done. I wouldn't want you to miss anything since my additions have been coming pretty often! Looks like I'm getting the hang of this blogging thing, after all. Thanks for visiting, Debbie

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Getting Flirty!

Hi there,
I was hoping that title would get your attention. Being it is almost Valentines Day and Love is in the air, I decided to feature the close to my heart paper package, Flirty, today. Wait till you see these papers! As one of my girlfriends puts it I 'went rogue' and used some of my stash embellishments to dress up some cards. The base projects are from Flirty and if you can see the raspberry paper in the background and feature papers, you will agree that this paper is worth the price of the entire set. I LOVE it. So yummy. I saw a model home in Florida one time years ago and it had been decorated around raspberry carpet. It was gorgeous. Ever since then I have dreamed about having the nerve to carpet my house in raspberry.
I have to mention that this is the last few days that you will be able to order the Flirty collections from ctmh as it will be retired the end of January. I will be sad to see it go but glad that I have a little collection to keep me happy!
Hop on over to my ctmh site and check out the whole line of Flirty and matching inks.
Talk to you soon,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment